Wild Beginnings will offer a safe environment where children can learn, develop and thrive while reaching toward their highest potential. Wild Beginnings will provide an opportunity for all children to engage in life-changing experiences through nature and a quality outdoor education as well as enhancing creativity and well-being. We aim to inspire and empower those we serve, in building foundational life skills that will last a lifetime.
We hope to be leaders in the Forest/Nature School movement by setting national standards for schools across the US.
Therefore contribute in providing opportunities for all children to engage in and benefit from nature-immersed experiences, safely and productively.
Our Core Beliefs
- We believe that all children are inherently good
- We believe that unplugging from technology and the busyness of life, and connection with self, others, and nature, will have life long benefits
- We believe love is the ultimate teaching tool
- We believe in kindness and respect for all living things
- We believe children learn best through play
- We believe imaginative children grow into creative adults
- We believe that through our program children can develop resilience, strength, independence, flexibility, creavitiy and more