At Wild Beginnings Nature School, we are doing our part to help prevent the spread of sickness. Here is a look at some of the measures we are taking as well as health-related policies:
Small Class sizes
We maintain small class sizes. We limit our preschool and kindergarten enrollment to 10 children in each class and two teachers are present at all times. We limit our class sizes to 12 families for our Nature Babies and Nature Explorers Caregiver & Me Classes with one teacher.
Our classes will be held outdoors all year round. In fresh open air where transmission rates are much lower and with nature helping boost our immune systems.
Stay at Home Policy
We ask parents to check and keep children home if they show any of the following symptoms.
- Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breaking
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- If exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last two weeks
If a student shows any signs of any of these symptoms, parents will be called and the child must go home.
Hygiene During Class
We offer a method of hand washing at each class.
Request of Our Families Who Enroll
- We ask parents to please comply with our “stay at home” policy
- We ask to use your best judgment if your child looks or feels sick to not attend class